The Blue Marble Cocktails Radical Cup North America is the continent’s premier Radical championship, and offers multi-class Le Mans style racing for a fraction of the price at iconic circuits across the USA and Canada, including current and former Formula 1 venues.
Ample practice, qualifying and three 40-minute races as well as trackside hospitality and social events ensures each three-day Radical Cup event is action packed, both on and off the track. Following last year’s success, the series is now sanctioned by ACCUS/FIA affiliated United States Auto Club (USAC).
The championship features three classes for the SR8/RXC Spyder, and 1500cc and 1340cc variants of the evergreen SR3.
- Drive solo or partner up. A mandatory pitstop in the final race of each weekend allows for a driver change.
- Supported by all Official Radical Dealers and top independent teams from across North America.
- Events supported by factory technical personnel.
- Unique Italian designed Libé trophies.
- Ethanol free Gulf Racing spec fuel for consistency and fuel cell preservation.
- Hankook Tire trackside support and free fitting service.
- Radical Cup has produced recent champions George Kurtz (2017 PWC Champion, GTSA) and John Falb (2017 ELMS Champion, LMP3).
- Other alumni includes David Heinemeier-Hansson (24 Hours of Le Mans winner, GTE-Am), Corey Lewis (2015 Lamborghini Super Trofeo World Champion) and Kyle Masson (2017 24 Hours of Daytona winner, LMPC).
For more information, contact the Radical Cup North America Coordinator today:
Regional Manager, North America
Direct: +1 (470) 440 5512